Just a couple quick notes to reminder everyone that our 2020 summer season has to be adjusted due to Covid-19 related health orders.
- The first race will be July 5th with social distancing measures in place per Phase 4 guidelines of the Re-Open Saskatchewan Plan. Visit the summer schedule page to double-check which Sundays we will be racing.
- A few extra races have been added since we had to cancel the first 4 planned race days.
- The Bridge City Brawl has to be cancelled, the Calgary and Edmonton races are proceeding ahead. We’ll join the series next summer.
- You can purchase a club membership and practice/play at the outdoor track while social distancing if there are other members around.
- Membership fees have been reduced due to the season being shortened.