Just a couple quick notes for everyone that our 2020-2021 Winter Season will be a little different than previous seasons due to COVID-19 related health orders and discussions with Dundurn Sports Centre – all racers must read and agree to the COVID-19 Rules and Regulations that must be in place this year.
- The first race will be October 25th. Visit the winter schedule page to double-check which Sundays we will be racing.
- We can’t invite guests in the building this season due to COVID-19 restrictions – it’s club members only.
- No one from outside of Saskatchewan may enter the track area. This also means that there will be no trophy race planned.
- Masks must be worn where 2 meter distance cannot be met (drivers stand is a must).
- All racers must enter and exit through the overhead door. Entry will be limited as weather gets colder, meaning overhead door will only be open in between rounds. This could mean that doors will be closed at a certain time before a round and will not open again till the end of the next round.
- Hand sanitizer will be present at both entry points into the curling rink. It must be used when re-entering the building.
- Everyone must sign in and out of the building indicating name, phone number, date and time.
- Only one person may be in the common lobby area (where the bathrooms are located) at a time – this includes any hockey players and you must wear a mask.
- Racers may not enter the common lobby area when there is a switch-over between hockey groups. Check the Dundurn website for times when others are expected in the building.
- Membership fees have been adjusted.
Forms will be available at the track from a member of the executive. Printing and filling in the forms below before coming to the track is appreciated!