Just a little late on this post but here are a couple quick notes for everyone about our 2021-2022 Winter Season. The season is proceeding with some of the same COVID-19 related rules as last year – all racers must read and agree to the COVID-19 Rules and Regulations. Forms and race schedule are now on the website – visit the Winter Series menu above.
- Masks must be worn at all times while inside the Sports Centre.
- Hand sanitizer will be at both entry points into the track area and must be used when entering.
- Everyone must sign into the building with a name and phone number.
- Proof of vaccination or a negative test result within 72 hours of entry may be required depending on provincial heath regulations during the season.
- Failure to comply with these COVID measures can result in termination of membership.
- Membership fee payment options have been adjusted.
Forms will be available at the track from a member of the executive. Printing and filling in the forms below before coming to the track is appreciated!