2021/2022 Winter Membership
Winter Membership fees are due prior to the first race on October 24th, 2021. There will be 2 options to pay for the membership due to the possible COVID situations that have been changing daily. First will be up front membership as normal and the second option is a “Pay as you go”. Membership forms can be downloaded/printed below or picked up at the track from an executive member. Payment must be made at the track to the race director or preferably by eTransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org (please also email the answer to the security question). Each member gets a vote at club meetings.
Single Membership – $100.00 (option 6 x $20 entry fees)
Family Membership – $125.00 (option 8 x $20 entry fees)
Member Track Fees
Race Day Fee – $5.00 per class
Practice Fee – $0 FREE!
Non-Member Track Fees
Race Day Fee – $20.00 for first class, $10 each additional class
Practice Fee – $5.00 per day
- Family Memberships are only for immediate family residing at the same residence
- Everyone must fill out a membership form and sign the participation waiver before driving
- All racers must enter and exit through the overhead door. Entry will be limited as weather gets colder, meaning overhead door will only be open in between rounds. This could mean that doors will be closed at a certain time before a round and will not open again till the end of the next round.
- Masks must be worn at all times while inside the Sports Centre.
- Hand sanitizer will be at both entry points into the track area and must be used when entering.
- Everyone must sign into the building with a name and phone number.
- Proof of vaccination or a negative test result within 72 hours of entry may be required depending on provincial heath regulations during the season.
- Failure to comply with these COVID measures can result in termination of membership.
Forms will be available at the track from a member of the executive. Printing and filling in the forms below before coming to the track is appreciated!