2020/2021 Winter Series Schedule
Indoor Track at Dundurn Sports Centre
- Race #1 Sunday, October 25th
- Race #2 Sunday, November 8th
- Race #3 Sunday, November 22nd
- Race #4 Sunday, December 6th
- Race #5 Sunday, December 20th
- Race #6 Sunday, January 3rd
- Race #7 Sunday, January 24th
- Race #8 Sunday, January 31st
- Race #9 Sunday, February 21st
- Race #10 Sunday, February 28th
- Race #11 Sunday, March 21st
- Race #12 Sunday, March 28th
Winter Race Day
9:00 AM Doors Open
9:00 – 10:00 AM Open Practice and Registration
10:00 AM Driver’s Meeting and First Race Begins
Each winter race day consists of three (3) rounds of races, each race will be 7 minutes long. The race class order will be set by the race director each day based on attendance. Under 16 class may run additional races to keep things fun for our younger racers.
We take a brief lunch break after the first round of races. Under normal circumstances, our race days are usual completed by around 4 PM.
Winter Practice Schedule
Open practice at the Dundurn Sports Centre track shall be held on non-race Sundays. Check the club’s Facebook group page or WhatsApp text group for access times before heading out to the track. Start and end times may depend on which club members are unlocking the door.
- Members are welcome to practice/play at the track on practice days with any 1/10th or smaller scale vehicles.
- We can’t invite guests in the building this season due to COVID-19 restrictions – it’s club members only.
- No 1/5th scale or larger vehicles are to be run on the track surface; no exceptions.
- Please practice using good racing etiquette and marshal for others the same amount of time you drive yourself.
- Practice sessions may be controlled by class if a large number of members show up.