2019/2020 Winter Series Schedule
Indoor Track at Dundurn Sports Centre
- Race #1 Sunday, October 27th
- Race #2 Sunday, November 10th
- Race #3 Sunday, November 24th
- Race #4 Sunday, December 8th
- Race #5 Sunday, December 15th
- Race #6 Sunday, January 5th
- Race #7 Sunday, January 19th
- Trophy Race February 1st & 2nd
- Race #8 Sunday, February 23rd
- Race #9 Sunday, March 1st
- Race #10 Sunday, March 15th
Winter Race Day
9:00 AM Doors Open
9:00 – 10:00 AM Open Practice and Registration
10:00 AM Driver’s Meeting and First Race Begins
Each winter race day consists of three (3) rounds of races, each race will be 7 minutes long. The race class order will be set by the race director each day based on attendance. Under 16 class may run additional races to keep things fun for our younger racers.
We take a brief lunch break after the first round of races. Under normal circumstances, our race days are usual completed by around 4 PM.
Winter Practice Schedule
Open practice at the Dundurn Sports Centre track shall be held on non-race Sundays. Check the club’s Facebook group page or WhatsApp text group for access times before heading out to the track. Start and end times may depend on which club members are unlocking the door.
- Members and guests are welcome to practice/play at the track on practice days with any 1/10th or smaller scale vehicles.
- No 1/8 or larger vehicles are to be run on the track surface; no exceptions.
- Please practice using good racing etiquette and marshal for others the same amount of time you drive yourself.
- Practice sessions may be controlled by class if a large number of people show up.